Lunch in the forest at the Acadiana Nature Station, followed by a hike
We will meet at the Nature Station Trailhead at 12pm and walk to the Nature Station together to eat lunch together while overlooking the forest. We will have a beautiful view of the forest from the second or third floor of the nature station. Afterwards, we will go on a hike on the boardwalk and other trails at Acadiana Park! The Nature Station should be open at this time, so we can go inside and enjoy all of the natural history it has to offer! If you bring kids, they may have a chance to hold the corn snake!
- We will meet at the Nature Station Trailhead at 12pm
- We’ll head out shortly after and walk the trail to the Nature Station
- We’ll set up for lunch on the Nature Station balconies and enjoy lunch together
- We will have time to explore the Nature Station museum, and possibly have an opportunity to hold a corn snake! 🐍
- Shortly after lunch, we will hike the boardwalk and other trails of Acadian Park!
- Date: Sunday, April 30th, 2023
- Time: 12p.m. CST
- Location: 1205 E Alexander St, Lafayette, LA 70501
- Things to bring: Water, hat, lunch, and comfortable walking shoes
Bring water, food, and comfortable walking shoes.